The International Symposium on Ecohydraulics (ISE) is the premier meeting for scientists and innovative practitioners working across the disciplines of hydraulics with aquatic ecology, water engineering, fluvial geomorphology and biogeochemistry.
The objective of the New Zealand Ecohydraulics Trust Travel Award (NZETTA), managed on behalf of the New Zealand Ecohydraulics Trust by the Royal Society of New Zealand, is to enable post-graduate students or early career New Zealand researchers to present a paper at the biennial Ecohydraulics Conference.
11th International Symposium on Ecohydraulics:
- Dates: 8-12 February 2016
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Applications to the Award are invited from applicants who are
- undertaking postgraduate study at a recognised New Zealand research institution OR
- currently working within the New Zealand research/science sector and have been employed for no more than five years (in total) in public or private New Zealand research or academic institutions.
Please also note you must be a New Zealand resident to be eligible for this Award.
- Abstracts to the ISE are due on Friday 24 April 2015, please refer to the organiser’s website http://ise2016.org/ for more information.
- Applications to the Travel Award close on Wednesday 29 April, 5.00 pm (NZST).
Please submit your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org