Our Friends support New Zealanders to explore, discover and share knowledge.
Friends of Royal Society Te Apārangi support the work we do, are interested in our lectures and events, and love to be kept in the know about how New Zealanders are exploring, discovering and sharing knowledge. Friends also get a range of benefits:
- Friends membership pack on joining
- Invitations and early notifications of our events.
- Free or discounted tickets (at least 15% discount) for our events.
- Other occasional discounts and special offers (for example, discount offers on books from selected New Zealand publishers).
- Information about Friends activities.
- Access to the Friends Forum.
- Monthly Friends newsletter.
For all enquiries, email email@example.com.
Sir David Skegg
Past President (2012-2015)
Research and creative thinking are essential if we are to meet the challenges facing New Zealand and the wider world.