ASCEPT Scientific Meeting
ASCEPT (Australasian Society of Clinical and Experimental Pharmacologists and Toxicologists) will be holding their annual scientific meeting 25-29 November, 2019 in Queenstown.
There will be more than 300 attendees from Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe and the USA. These world-class experts, early career researchers and students are all actively engaged in either academic or industrial pre-clinical and clinical pharmacology and toxicology.
Who should attend:
- Academic and industrial scientists associated with drug discovery, drug formulation and drug delivery research and development
- Clinicians involved in the prescription and/or review of therapeutic agents
- Regulatory and clinical scientists involved in drug development and drug registration, bioavailability and bioequivalence study design and assessment, preparation and review of regulatory dossiers
- Researchers in clinical pharmacy, pharmacology and toxicology
- Education providers in pharmacy, pharmacology and toxicology
- Students and postdoctoral fellows from Australia and New Zealand in all areas of pharmaceutical science and pharmacy
- Government agencies involved in chemical safety assessment and registration
- Medical practitioners such as clinical pharmacologists, clinical toxicologists, cardiologists and general physicians.
ASCEPT (Australasian Society of Clinical and Experimental Pharmacologists and Toxicologists)
Rydges Lakeland Resort, Queenstown, New Zealand
Mon 25 November, 2019 - Fri 29 November, 2019