Follow Heads Up on Twitter for resources for teachers interested in science, technology and mathematics
- Follow Heads Up on Facebook for resources for teachers
- Subscribe to Heads Up, our teaching and learning mailing list
- Cross-curricular resources
Rock outcrops, geological displays or landforms that you can visit and explore in New Zealand.
- Rock outcrops, geological displays or landforms that you can visit and explore in New Zealand.
- An open,online science resource for primary school teachers and students.
- Explore real-world issues facing New Zealand.
- Exciting new developments in plastic waste recycling in New Zealand
- Explore New Zealand's fascinating underwater world.
- Primary School Science Initiative with Young Farmers NZ
Videos on the Emissions Trading Scheme
New videos explain emissions trading and how it helps NZ re...
- New videos explain emissions trading and how it helps NZ reduce climate change.
- Nature of Science and the science capabilities both engage with science.
- Wellington. Highlighting the science and history of astronomy.
- Building career-related activities into your Teaching and Learning programmes
Resources from Teachers in Industry Programme 2017.
The following are a collection of some of the ...
- The following are a collection of some of the resources collated during the Teachers in Industry programme.
- Science Learning Hub's new set of resources in Te Reo Māori...
- Connecting Connected and the the 5 science capabilities.
- A quarterly e-newsletter of conservation education stories and resources relevant to the current school term.
- Curriculum links, webinars, videos and resources and more....
- Inspiring a passion for Science and technology
Dr Graham's Little Book of Experiments
Fancy making your very own Marshmallow bazooka? Or a DIY ho...
- Fancy making your very own Marshmallow bazooka? Or a DIY hovercraft? Instructions for these experiments and more are included in Dr Graham's Little Book of Experiments.
- One-minute videos aimed at secondary school students
- Feeling overwhelmed ?
- Different designs for rockfall protection.
- 20-26 May. Getting students engaged with science and technology