About the New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research
The New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research is an international journal of temperate and subtropical pastoral science
2016 Impact Factor 1.265
- Tim Clough, Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Racheal Bryant, Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Sara Edwards, AgResearch, New Zealand
- Rainer Hofmann, Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Richard McDowell, AgResearch, New Zealand
- Jim Moir, Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Nicola Schreurs, Massey University, New Zealand
- Tony van der Weerden, AgResearch, New Zealand
Aims: New Zealand is well respected for its agricultural research and development. The New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research plays an important role in disseminating topical information to researchers in universities, research institutes, and other centres concerned with animal or pastoral science.
Scope of submissions:
The New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research publishes original research papers, review papers, short communications, book reviews, letters, and forum articles. We welcome submissions on all aspects of animal and pastoral science relevant to temperate and subtropical regions. The journal’s subject matter includes sustainable agriculture, soil science, fertilisers, insect pests, plant pathology, weeds, forage crops, management systems, agricultural economics, agronomy, and animal science. The journal also accepts crossover papers on subjects such as land-water interactions.
Prospective contributors should consult recent issues of the journal and contact the Publishing team to discuss whether a planned submission is appropriate.
- No page charges for publication
- Free colour printing
- Articles published online before quarterly print publication
- Open Select option available for open access publication (gold OA)
Electronic and printed issues are published quarterly (B5 format)
Print ISSN: 0028-8233, Online ISSN: 1175-8775
Contact the Publishing team at the Royal Society of New Zealand