Speakers's Science Forum 2017
View topics of the research presentations of the Speaker's Science Forum in 2017.
Research presentations are organised for Members of Parliament, in collaboration with the Speaker of the New Zealand Parliament.
The topics are selected in collaboration with Forum partners Science New Zealand, Universities New Zealand and the Independent Research Association of New Zealand.
In 2017, the topics presented were
- Understanding New Zealand’s freshwater
- Transport in growing cities
- Big data: big value
- Has New Zealand’s exposure to earthquake risks and hazards changed?
- Production, protection and adding value
- New Zealand’s space science