How to apply
Apply for the the Raewyn Good Study Award for Māori and Pasifika Social Science Research
Please note – there is no formal application form to complete when applying for the Raewyn Good Study Award for Māori and Pasifika Social Science Research.
Please submit your application in the following form:
- Full name
- Contact details including telephone number, fax number and email
- Home address and telephone number
- Department and university/wānanga in which you are enrolled
- Degree for which you are currently enrolled
- Details of higher education: dates, institution(s), subject(s), degree(s)
- Copy of authorised student academic record (official record) from university/wānanga registry
- Brief paragraph describing career goals and general interests
- A statement (signed by the applicant) declaring all other support awarded or applied for
- Brief descriptive title of proposed research (not exceeding 25 words)
- A detailed proposal for the planned research (approximately 1,000 words)
- A statement about how the money will be used to make a difference for the proposed research
- A reference from the university/wānanga academic officially charged with your supervision, to be received at the Royal Society Te Apārangi by 1 September 2017
- A second reference either from an individual within the university/wānanga in which you are enrolled, or from an organisation (e.g., CRI, Government Department, Community Organisation or Company) where a significant amount of your postgraduate work is being carried out and where additional supervision is being provided, to be received at the Royal Society Te Apārangi by 1 September 2017.
- A statement noting the criteria that apply to you from the above.
We prefer to receive the application electronically. Please email the electronic copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – the copy of your authorised student academic record from University/Wānanga Registry (#7 above) and signed statement declaring all other support awarded or applied for (#11 above) can be sent electronically, or via post to:
Raewyn Good Study Award for Māori and Pasifika Social Science Research
Royal Society Te Apārangi
PO Box 598