Climate change implications for NZ resources
Climate Change Implications for New Zealand panel
- Professor James Renwick (Chair): Physical Geography Professor, Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington
- Dr Barbara Anderson: Rutherford Discovery Fellow, Landcare Research Manaaki Whenua, Dunedin
- Dr Alison Greenaway: Social Researcher, Landcare Research Manaaki Whenua, Auckland
- Darren King: Environmental Scientist, National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research (NIWA), Wellington
- Dr Sara Mikaloff-Fletcher: Atmosphere-Ocean Scientist, National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research (NIWA), Wellington
- Dr Andy Reisinger: Deputy Director (International), New Zealand Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Research Centre, Wellington
- Dr Helen Rouse: Resource Management Scientist, National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research (NIWA), Christchurch
Dr David Wratt served on the panel from April - May 2015. David Wratt is Departmental Science Advisor, Ministry for the Environment; Emeritus Scientist (Climate) at NIWA; Adjunct Professor in the New Zealand Climate Change Research Institute at Victoria University; Adjunct Professor at the International Institute of Agri-Food Security at Curtin University, Perth.
The Royal Society Te Apārangi would like to thank the following experts for the valuable input in commenting on and reviewing the paper: Professor Bruce Glavovic, Dr Paul Newton, and Professor Jean Palutikof.
The following review article provides some useful information about coastal adaptation: Coastal adaptation to climate change in Aotearoa-New Zealand.