Applications are now open
The James G. Hay Travel Award, named after a pioneer in the discipline of biomechanics in New Zealand, has been endowed by the International Society for Biomechanics (ISB) and is managed by the Royal Society of New Zealand.
The objective of the James G. Hay Travel Award is to enable New Zealand university staff or post-graduate students engaged in research or study in the field of biomechanics to attend and present a paper at the biennial Congress of the International Society of Biomechanics (ISB):
Date and Venue of XXVI ISB Congress
- Congress: Sunday 23 July－Thursday 27 July 2017
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Venue: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Applications to the Travel Award are invited from registered post-graduate students or current academic staff at New Zealand Universities who are members in good standing of the ISB.
Please note only New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible to apply. For more information on the scheme and eligibility refer to the Guidelines documents below.
- Abstracts to the ISB are due on Friday 13 January 2017. See the Biomechanics 2017 website for more information.
- Applications to the Travel Award close on Thursday 19 January, 5.00 pm (NZDT). Once completed you must submit your application to: International.Applications@royalsociety.org.nz